Karmic Seed’s Palm Leaf Plates are the perfect alternative to paper, plastic, and styrofoam tableware. This Eco-Dinnerware is handcrafted from naturally falling areca palm leaves which are gathered, cleaned and heat pressed and the process uses no chemicals or waxes.
It is 100% natural and unlike bamboo, wooden and paper plates, no tree is harmed to manufacture the Palm Leaf Round Plates. Your guests will rave about them, and what’s not to love, the Palm Leaf Plates are:
- 100% Compostable
- Natural aroma and woody texture
- Microwave-safe and safe for baking
- Refrigerator safe and leak proof
- Elegant Chic Tableware
- No chemicals or binders used in production
- Do not bend or deform under heavyweight
- FDA and USDA certified biobased product
Whichever salad you like, take it to be Chinese Chicken Salad, Southern Potato Salad, Fruit Salad, Southern Pork Salad, Coleslaw, Salsa and the list goes on. Our size of the platter is perfect for it.
- Strong enough to use with a knife & fork without the risk of being punctured or leaked
- Perfect to use in restaurants/cafes or even wedding receptions/parties
- Available in various profiles including round, rectangle, heart, square and hexagon-shaped
- The raised edges of this plate help in keeping your pasta, noodles, salad, chips, burgers, and other foods securely inside.
- With its nesting design and lightweight structure, this plate is easy to stack, store, and transport throughout your facility.
Can the plates be reused?
Our plates are designed for one-time use, however, they may be reused multiple times if they are taken care of.
- Simply wash them gently with soapy brush and water.
- Do not immerse in water.
- Dry flat upside down.
- Maintain 7 to 8" clearance from the heating source
- We also recommend to store them in a dry location and keep the package sealed until ready for use.
- After using, simply toss in the trash with food waste, your green recycling can, or home compost. The Palm Leaf Plates naturally biodegrade in fewer than 2 months after disposal.