- How soon will I get my package?
While we strive to send your stylishly sustainable dinnerware as fast as possible. We ask that you please one to three business days to process your order; however, orders placed on Friday after 1 PM EST will not be processed until Monday. If you think you may require expedited shipping and are unsure about ship times, please call our office: 973-460-6767. We ship with USPS or FedEx, so delivery can take anywhere between 1-7 business days.
- How can I track my order?
- How is sales tax determined?
New Jersey State sales is (6.625%) and is applied to all orders billed to a New Jersey address.
- How do I calculate my shipping cost?
We offer Free Shipping on all RETAIL orders across United States. There is an Flat Rate shipping charge of $20 for all the international orders. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing an international order to get the best shipping rates.
- What is your return policy?
Returns will only be accepted for damaged dinnerware. If you believe you have received dinnerware in such condition, please contact email@example.com with a picture of the problem, your order number, your name and contact phone number. Please DO NOT send your credit card details. We will reply within 24 hours and help to resolve your concern and help make your event a successful one.
- What forms of payment do you accept online?
We accept all major credit cards: MasterCard, VISA, American Express, and Discover. We are soon planning to integrate PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay and Bitpay to our payment our payment gateway.
- Is it safe to shop KarmicSeed?
Yes, it is safe to shop on KarmicSeed.com. Our site is secured and encrypted through Godaddy, Inc.
- How can I redeem a promo code?
Promotional codes can be redeemed any time during checkout by clicking on "Cart" and entering the code in the box provided.
- How do I receive special offers from KarmicSeed?
To receive special offers from KarmicSeed, please sign up for our newsletter. Signing up is easy – just enter your email address in the box provided at the bottom of every page.
- How can I unsubscribe from receiving KarmicSeed emails?
To unsubscribe from KarmicSeed emails, simply press the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the E-newsletter. If you are having problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with "Newsletter Unsubscribe Request" in the subject line.
- Do you have a catalog?
Please reach out to us at email@example.com to get full copy of Catalog emailed to you.
FAQ FOR PALM LEAF PLATES
- How are Karmic Seed Palm Leaf plates and other products made?
The leaves that fall naturally on the ground are collected and washed with fresh water to remove dirt and dust. The leaves are then heat pressed into the desired shapes and sizes. Finally, the Palm leaf plates are cleaned, sterilized, and packaged. You can learn more about the process here.
- Where do you produce your products (get the leaves)?
Our dinnerware from fallen leaves/palm leaf plate line is produced in India--there are no leaves in North America that work for this process. We own our factory where all of our workers receive fair wages in safe working conditions and are provided access to medical care.
- Are they reusable and can they be washed?
While they are very durable, they are a disposable product and recommended for single use only. If they were only used for light, dry snacks, it may be possible to wipe with damp cloth. Prolonged submersion in water will cause them to soften, as they are purely natural and not treated with any protective coatings.
- Are Palm Leaf plates made of Palm Oil?
No. Our palm leaf products are made from the leaf of the Areca palm tree. Palm oil, which is linked to mass deforestation, is harvested from a completely different variety of palm tree.
- Are any chemicals or coatings used in the manufacturing of these plates?
No chemicals or additives are used in manufacturing the plates. Only water and heat is used throughout the process.
- Do any trees or leaves get cut in gathering of the raw material?
No. Only naturally fallen, dry leaves are used for manufacturing of these products, which are otherwise waste. The raw material sourced is completely sustainable!
- Why does product colour and thickness look different from one item to another?
The leaf is completely natural, therefore color variations are normal reflection of this. Since products are not treated with any chemicals or additives, the original colours remain in the products.
- Is it safe to put Karmic Seed Products in a microwave, oven, or fridge?
Yes, within reason. Karmic Seed Palm Leaf plates is significantly more durable than plastic or paper plates. It’s perfectly safe to heat our palm leaf plates in the microwave for up to 2 minutes on high or in an oven up to 350 degrees for 45 minutes (making sure they are at least 6" from heat source). You can also store Karmic Seed products in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Can we use the Karmic Seed Palm leaf plates for hot liquid food items?
Yes: liquids, soups and anything else you can cook up! Just look through our Instagram or online photo galleries and see it in use.
- Will Karmic Seed Palm Leaf Plates and other products affect the taste of my food?
No. Karmic Seed Palm Leaf products won’t alter the taste of your food in any way. Additionally, the issue of food leaching is diminished since no lacquers are used in the process (which is a problem with plastics or PLA plastics/bioplastics face)
- How strong is Karmic Seed Palm Leaf Plates?
Our products are very strong and possibly the strongest & toughest disposables currently available on the market.
- How does Karmic Seed Palm leaf plates react when disposed of?
Our product is 100% biodegradable and compostable. Because there is no bonding agents, wax coatings or chemicals it becomes good organic compost when disposed of.
FAQ FOR WHEAT DRINKING STRAWS
- What is it made of?
Our straws are naturally grown wheat and rye straws. They're basically just the bottom of a cereal plant.
- How do you make them?
After harvesting cereal plants for food, the remaining stalks are collected and hand-cut into drinking straws. The straws are cleaned with sterilizing methods using hot water. No chemicals or bleach involved.
- Are Karmic Seed Wheat Drinking Straws Gluten-Free?
Yes they are! Our straws are made from the dried stem of the wheat plant, not the grain. Our straws have a low gluten reading of 8ppm, which is classified as gluten-free. For a product to be classified as gluten-free the ppm reading must be under 20ppm.
- Are they suitable for all drinks?
These Eco friendly straws are suitable for cold drinks, juices, water, lemonades, cocktails and more. But because of the narrow diameter that vary between 3 - 7 mm, drinking milkshakes and smoothies will be a lot harder through these straws. Therefore we would not recommend them for drinks with a thick structure. Instead, we would recommend using our Leaf Straws for Smoothies and more viscous drinks.
- Do Karmic Seed Wheat Drinking Straws contain wheat?
Yes, Karmic Seed Wheat Drinking Straws are made from the stem of the wheat plant. Karmic Seed Wheat Drinking Straws are not intended to be eaten or digested and should only be used as a straw to drink various liquids. Our straws are rinsed thoroughly three times before packing to ensure quality.
- I have allergies to wheat hay or grass. Can I use a Karmic Seed Wheat Drinking Straw?
Hay and grass allergens can vary person to person, and everybody is different. If you suffer from severe allergies to hay or grass we recommend you consult your doctor or allergist before using Karmic Seed Wheat Drinking Straws.
FAQ FOR COCONUT BOWLS
- Why is it better to eat out of a Karmic Coconut Bowl rather than a regular bowl?
Karmic Bowls are made from 100% coconuts. By owning a coconut bowl, you are using your power as a citizen of this earth to reduce the substantial amount of harmful gases such as CO2 emissions being generated via the production of regular bowls.
- How long will it take for an item to come back in stock?
On certain occasions, our products will be out of stock. You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out when the products will be in stock.
- What is the size and volume of a Karmic Coconut Bowl?
– Diameter average 12cm – 14cm (Average 13cm)
– Depth 6cm – 7cm (Average 6cm)
– Volume 500ml – 700ml (Average 600ml)
*As coconuts are different in shape please keep in mind that they vary in the above sizes*
*Also, please note that the smooth bowls have been polished so they will be thinner and weigh less than our natural bowls*
Arewholesale services available?
Yes! Please email us at email@example.com for more information.
- Can I amend my order after I’ve placed it?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we will check if your items have been dispatched.
- Are my card and personal information safe when ordering online with Karmic Seed?
Our customers’ privacy
CARE FOR YOUR KARMIC BOWL
Follow these tips and your coconut bowl will enjoy a beautiful, long life:
- Avoid exposing Karmic bowls to extreme heat conditions. Exposure to hot temperatures may occasionally cause bowls to crack.
- Hand wash only with soapy water, wipe clean and dry immediately, no dishwashers for these beauties.
- Avoid putting your bowls in the fridge, freezer, oven, or microwave.
- Rub with coconut oil every so often to keep the luster and to add moisture, especially in drier climates.
- Karmic Bowls are best suited for room temperature and cool foods. To increase durability, hot foods should be cooled a little before placing into the bowl.
COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT POLICY
All rights reserved by Karmic Seed. All photos and images remain the property of the owner and shall not be copied, duplicated and reproduced in any format and media for commercial or personal use, without prior permission. We reserve the rights to pursue