Karmic Seed’s Palm Leaf Rectangle Platter/Tray is the perfect alternative to paper, plastic, and styrofoam tableware. This Eco-Dinnerware is handcrafted from naturally falling areca palm leaves which are gathered, cleaned and heat pressed and the process uses no chemicals or waxes.
It is 100% natural and unlike bamboo trays, wooden trays and paper trays, no tree is harmed to manufacture the Palm Leaf Rectangle Tray/ Palm leaf Platter. Your guests will rave about them, and what’s not to love, the Palm Leaf Rectangle Tray is:
- 100% Compostable
- Natural aroma and woody texture
- Microwave-safe and safe for baking
- Refrigerator safe and leak proof
- Elegant Chic Tableware
- No chemicals or binders used in production
- Do not bend or deform under heavyweight
- FDA and USDA certified biobased product
Our this Palm Leaf Large tray is an ideal serving tray for big parties and can also be used in hotels. Though it can also be used for Charcuterie purposes but if you are having a get together with friends and want to throw a huge party with big fat burgers, extra cheese, bread, french fries and other mouth-watering fast foods, then this is your Tray.
- Strong enough to use with a knife & fork without the risk of being punctured or leaked
- Can be used to make charcuterie board.
- Perfect to use in restaurants/cafes or even wedding receptions/parties
- Amply large, similar to most home dinner trays with plenty of room for those larger portions of meat.
- The raised edges of these trays help in keeping your pasta, noodles, salad, chips, and other foods securely inside.
- With its nesting design and lightweight structure, this tray is easy to stack, store, and transport throughout your facility.
Can the trays be reused?
Our Palm Leaf rectangle Platters/trays are designed for one-time use, however, they may be reused multiple times if they are taken care of.
- Simply wash them gently with soapy brush and water.
- Do not immerse in water.
- Dry flat upside down.
- Maintain 7 to 8" clearance from the heating source
- We also recommend to store them in a dry location and keep the package sealed until ready for use.
- After using, simply toss in the trash with food waste, your green recycling can, or home compost. The Palm Leaf platter/Tray naturally biodegrade in fewer than 2 months after disposal.