Karmic Seed’s Palm Leaf Platters/trays are the perfect alternative to paper, plastic, and styrofoam tableware. This Eco-Dinnerware is handcrafted from naturally falling areca palm leaves which are gathered, cleaned and heat pressed and the process uses no chemicals or waxes.
It is 100% natural and unlike bamboo platters, wooden platters and paper plates, no tree is harmed to manufacture the palm leaf plates. Your guests will rave about them, and what’s not to love, the Palm leaf trays are:
- 100% Compostable
- Natural aroma and woody texture
- Microwave-safe and safe for baking
- Refrigerator safe and leak proof
- Elegant Chic Tableware
- No chemicals or binders used in production
- Do not bend or deform under heavyweight
- FDA and USDA certified biobased product
This size of the Palm Leaf platter is perfect for Charcuterie platter preparation and more. You can easily decorate the plate with multiple food items such as meat, cheese, fruits, cookies etc. it has a huge room for a large amount of food and can be easily used to entertain a big group of guests.
- Strong enough to use with a knife & fork without the risk of being punctured or leaked
- Perfect to use in restaurants/cafes or even wedding receptions/parties
- Available in various profiles including round, rectangle, heart, square and hexagon-shaped
- With its nesting design and lightweight structure, this tray is easy to stack, store, and transport throughout your facility.
Can the Platters be reused?
Our trays are designed for one-time use, however, they may be reused multiple times if they are taken care of.
- Simply wash them gently with soapy brush and water.
- Do not immerse in water.
- Dry flat upside down.
- Maintain 7 to 8" clearance from the heating source
- We also recommend to store them in a dry location and keep the package sealed until ready for use.
- After using, simply toss in the trash with food waste, your green recycling can, or home compost. The palm leaf platters are naturally biodegrading in fewer than 2 months after disposal.